Are you interested in starting in or expanding your business to the Greater Bay Area? And you want to learn more about the region? Take your chance and join our webinar series!
The Greater Bay Area (GBA), consists of nine cities and two special administrative regions in south China. This region is a very important area for the innovative driven development in China. In 2030, it is expected that the region will play a leading role in advanced production techniques, innovation, trade and finance and shipping. Not online in China but in the whole world.
Therefore, the Consulates-General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong and in Guangzhou, the Benelux Chamber of Commerce Pearl River Delta (BenCham PRD) and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (DutchCham HK) and NLinBusiness join hands to set up a webinar series on what is happening in and the business opportunities of the Greater Bay Area for Dutch SME's.
"Learn about the business opportunities in China's fastest growing economic hub"
Michiel Bierkens, Consul General at Consulate General of the Netherlands in Guangzhou
"With over 70 million people and a GDP of USD 1,650 billion the Greater Bay Area offers many opportunities for Dutch business"
Annemieke Ruigrok, Consul General at Consulate General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong and Macau
As a kick-off, the first webinar will focus on the GBA as an economic hub. An outline of the area is given by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in Hong Kong. In addition, three Dutch SME's, Orange Creatives, Madern Asia and Smart Brands International, active in three big cities of the GBA will share their experience of doing business in the region.
The webinar series will focus on the sectors that have a solid business potential in the GBA for Dutch Entrepreneurs. Each webinar will give a deep dive of a specific sector. We want to inspire and show Dutch Entrepreneurs all the opportunities the GBA area has to offer!
Time: 10.00 am – 11.30 am CET \ 16.00 pm – 17:30 pm China Time
· Introductions by the Consul General of the Netherlands in Guangzhou, Michiel Bierkens and the Consul General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong, Annemieke Ruigrok.
· What is the Greater Bay Area and its business potential by Loretta Fong, partner PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Hong Kong
· Experience of Dutch SME's in the region
- From napkin sketch to mass production, by Arthur Tideman – A4M - Orange Creatives – Design, engineering and Supply Chain Services since 2007 in Guangzhou.
- How coming to right place in China can open business opportunities, but there's no free lunch Rob van Eck – Managing Director Smart Brands International - handling with over 20.000 products in the non-food retailing product groups.
- Why Madern Asia moved from Singapore to GBA - Hongkong ?
Guido Leenknegt – Regional Manager Asia - Madern Asia - manufacturer of rotary converting solutions and tooling for the carton board packaging industry for FMCG's
Consul General at The Kingdom of the Netherlands in Guangzhou
Consul General at The Kingdom of the Netherlands in Hong Kong and Macau
Co-Founder of Orange Creatives/Ask 4 Me
Managing Director of Smart Brands International
Partner at PWC China
Regional Manager Asia at Madern Asia Ltd
Please complete registration in order to receive the link for this webinar.